Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I noticed the statue as I drove by the park full of these amazing trees. It was a woman in a flowing dress, arm upraised. In the next block another park; both had picnic tables. A sign of a generous city.





Images from Aransas Pass and Port Aransas

On the ferry to Aransas Pass from Port Aransas.

Yup, I went into my first Pawnshop. An urge fulfilled. DVDs, $3, adult $5. Lots of drills, tools, speakers, DVD and VCR players, fishing rods & boots, jewelry. Dirty, heavy smell of cigarette smoke. Nothing of value there for me. I take it back; the two rows of acoustic and electric guitars. I want one.

In Port Aransas, smiling by a palm tree.

The beach at Port Aransas. Campers and motor homes are allowed overnight, so it is a popular place for that. In the summer, they are parked in a long line facing the water. When we were there, some, but not so many.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to make another entry!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Done!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home